Justin Timberlake will be bringing sexy back to Weston Park as he headlines V Festival on Sunday night.
From *N Sync to solo superstardom and movie star, is there nothing the trousersnake can't do?
To celebrate his gig (and because we don't need an excuse to look at pictures of JT) we've taken a look through his photo album through the years. It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it!
And if that's not enough, here's five things you never knew you wanted to know about JT.
- Justin was the very first celeb to get pranked by Ashton Kutcher in the MTV show Punk'd. The prank became legendary after JT was reduced to tears thinking his home was being seized by the government
- Justin's mother became Ryan Gosling's legal guardian for six months while they filmed The Mickey Mouse Club. His co-stars included Ryan Gosling, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera - that's one talented (and good looking) bunch right there
- Tequila is his drink of choice and has even co-founded his own brand of the liquor called 901 Silver
- Justin got the idea for *N Sync track Gone when his then-girlfriend Britney Spears went to the hair salon. She said she'd be back in a few hours but actually went to spend the entire day at the spa!
- He reckons he's found the secret to enjoying the perfect Oreo - dunk it in milk for seven seconds - it won't be too soggy nor to hard. Thanks Justin!