A Brierley Hill pub is raising a glass in celebration having been listed in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2017.
The Waterfront Inn, at The Waterfront in Level Street, has been given the honour in recognition of the quality of its real ale.
CAMRA’s local branch members chose the Wetherspoon pub following regular visits to check on the quality of the real ales on offer.
- Top 20 real ale pubs in the Midlands and Shropshire
- Top railway pubs in the Midlands and Shropshire
- Top waterside pubs in Shropshire and the Midlands
- Top pub crawls and ale trails in the Midlands and Shropshire
- Top beer gardens in the West Midlands and Shropshire
- Top converted pubs in the West Midlands
They also took into account customer service, decor and overall atmosphere.
The pub’s manager, Lucia Davies, said: “I am delighted that The Waterfront Inn has been recognised for the quality of its real ales by CAMRA members.
“We offer our customers an excellent range of real ales at all times, including those from regional brewers and microbrewers, as well as hosting our own beer festivals.
“Staff at the pub work hard to ensure that the real ales on offer are kept in first-class condition and the pub’s inclusion in the guide highlights this.”